15th International Negative Strand Virus Meeting
New deadline for registration and abstract submission: April 7, 2013
16 - 21 June 2013, Granada, Spain
The venue for the next NSV meeting in June 2013 is Granada, in the autonomous community of Andalusia, Spain, famous for its magnificent Moorish remnants, the Alhambra citadel and palace. NSV 2013 will take place in the Palacio de Exposiciones y Congresos, a modern building combining the latest technology and interactive space. The congress center is located within walking distance from the city center and the majority of hotels.
NSV 2013 will review all recent developments in the basic research on negative strand viruses, including the following topics:
- In and Out and Moving about
- RNA synthesis and Gene expression
- Anti viral Response
- Structure and Function
- Host-cell Interactions
- Vaccines and Antivirals
- Natural and Unnatural virus Evolution
- Opening date for registration, abstract submission and hotel booking: January 1, 2013
- Closing date for registration and abstract submission: April 1, 2013
- Notification regarding abstract presentation: May, 2013
NSV 2013 is being organized by Daniel Kolakofsky, Dominique Garcin, Laurent Roux (Geneva) and Sean Whelan (Harvard).